Instruction / Classes
Individuals are invited to register for any of the following classes:
- CPR and First Aid Training
- Personal Watercraft Awareness Course
- Surfing Instructor Safety Training
- Stand Up Paddleboard Instructor Safety Training
- international Surfing Instructor Safety Training
When the hands-on skills session is completed, participants earn the certification at the end of the day. CPR and First Aid cards will be mailed to you. The certification is a valid for two years.
WSS courses have classroom-based work as well as instruction in the water, where you will learn the skills needed under the supervision of the instructor.
- Please register at least 7 days before the class.
- If you have to cancel, please email or call as soon as possible 619.822.3647. Refund is only in full if canceled 7 days prior to class.
- Classes are scheduled depending on student registrations, so low enrollment may result in a class cancellation.